Have you built a site but the surfers loose the way?
To access a big audience, it is important to be at the head of the list in the relevant search engine resaults page.
So how is it done?
There are three main options:
1. Search Engine OptimizationThe area of search engine optimization (organic optimization or SEO) is quickly taking precedence in all that is related to marketing sites on the internet, and the reason is plain and simple: a site that manages to get to the first places with the relevant search words for its field, will gain maximum exposure to the target audience for free. Research shows that about 75%-80% of the traffic that originates in search engines comes from routine searches,and that is something that no business should neglect!
From a survey done by TIM in the middle of June 2008, it was shown that Google is the leading site in Israel, with a weekly exposure of 90.3, and about 3 million visits every week.
Search engine optimization is a process that adapts your site to the search engines with the objective of positioning the site at the top of the search engine results. This is a long process that needs constant supervision and ongoing changes, updates, adjustments and adaptations.
Actv-tec specializes in search engine optimization in all search engines.
For more details on promoting a site or stages in search engine optimization.
2. Site promotion by advertising in Google “pay per click”Advertising based on search words in programs like “pay per click” or Google Adwords has proven to be a powerful tool and it is gaining popularity and moving quickly into the mainstream as a leading advertising method. The ability to reach clientele with a specific message, control the pages they get to (landing page) while individually controlling the budget, can assist control of the budget and promote an excellent return on investment for advertising. Actv-tec has the knowledge and experience in planning and managing advertising campaigns for sites in programs such as “pay per click” or “pay per exposure” in search engines.
Advertising in search engines is an accurate and effective means of reaching your potential clients directly. Take yourself as an example, when you search for a product or a service you will most likely search in Google, exactly like many surfers in Israel and the world. Now stop and think how advantageous it would be to appear exactly when the surfers are looking for your product or service.
For more details on advertising in Google.
3. Site promotion by advertising on the internet. If a company comes out with a new product or service and it wants maximum exposure, it should add a general internet campaign in addition to advertising in Google or using “pay per click”.
The process of preparing for a marketing campaign includes the following stages:
- In depth analysis of the marketing environment on the internet.
- Finding the best marketing niche.
- Incorporating marketing tools in the internet site or the opening page.
- Attracting a flow of quality surfers by exposing the site by advertising in Google, advertising in sectioned sites, organic site promotion, financed site promotion including media acquisition.
- Converting a passive surfer into an active one- inducing the visitors to the site to perform an action such as: buying, registering, return visit, downloading a program, arousing their interest by any other means.
Actv-tec is a service company that specializes in characterization, search engine optimization, and marketing on the internet. A successful marketing project includes: word research to identify the search words that are used by the target clientele, optimization of the site to increase its visibility to the search engines, analyzing the site’s performance and improving it to increase the conversion ratio and induce more surfers to become clients.
Actv-tec specializes in any or all of the stages.
For more details:
Search engine optimization
Advertising in Google